Contoura Vision (CV) is the exclusive headway in Specs Removal by -‘Laser Vision Correction’. In addition to improving one’s specs power, CV also corrects one’s corneal irregularities. While operating on Visual axis, thereby giving adequate sharper visual results, unmatched by LASIK & SMILE.Just one step towards specs free lifestyle!
At Eyemantra Eye Centre in New Delhi, Our team of eye specialists judge the unique eye conditions of every patient and prescribe a treatment plan that will render the excellent and high-graded visual result.
Contoura Vision Eye Surgery Cost in Delhi
- As one examines their vision correction requirements and consult with their doctor regarding what procedure will give the vision correction that one wants, the price will surely be a factor in making a decision.
- Contoura Vision laser correction costs the most of all LASIK surgeries. It is, in part, because technology is the multiple advanced and needs specialized equipment. Though, the cost also involves the expertise and education of the ophthalmologist performing the surgery. Only a few eye experts in India have the training and experience to do this procedure.
- Presently, Eyemantra Eye Centre and AIIMS attempt this procedure in New Delhi, India.
- Bladeless LASIK procedure in Delhi may vary in cost between ₹75,000 and ₹90,000 (approx.) while the fees for a Contoura Vision correction ranges between ₹95,000 and ₹1,15,000 (approx.). Of course, the exact cost will vary according to the complexity of each case and the procedure used.
- Eyemantra is the best stop for eye related issues as we provide high-quality services with a hygienic environment plus at a reasonable cost.
Contoura Vision vs. LASIK vs. SMILE – Which is Better?
Contoura Vision is recognised by US-FDA alleging essentially of safety in specs removal procedures.
Moreover, Contoura Vision has the resulting advantages:
- Blade – Less, Pain – Less and Stitch – Less
- No Injections
- No Bandage
Contoura Vision with a specific Topolyser is ready to map and eliminate corneal irregularities by marking 22,000 different elevation points on the cornea.
VISUAL AXIS TREATMENT
It operates on the visual axis which is the natural seeing axis of the eye. This treatment on the Visual Axis moreover improves the quality of vision.
Best Hospital for Contoura Vision Correction Procedure
Eyemantra Eye Centre was deemed the best eye clinic in NCR region. It has been a pioneer in introducing innovative treatments in India and has been the first one in the following:
- Head to begin LASIK treatment for specs removal in north India.
- Next to treat the Zepto capsulotomy pulse cataract surgery in Delhi.
- Just eye hospital in India to be involved in the International LASIK Surgeons directory.
- Pioneer in phacoemulsification cataract surgery in Delhi.
The expert team of Eyemantra renders the best and valuable services to the people searching out for Contoura Vision Correction. With checking all the past records of the patient and then implementing any operation.
Difference between Contoura Vision and LASIK
Both LASIK and Contoura Vision are state-of-the-art techniques used to correct short-sightedness, long-sightedness, and astigmatism. There are differences between the two types of surgeries in both procedures and visual outcome.
- The Contoura Vision procedure provides better optical acuity and refractive outcome in the large majority of cases. Although LASIK has been the gold standard to reduce the demand for spectacles or contact lenses, CV is better option these days. It has taken LASIK corrective surgery to a new level. Contoura Vision is a computer-guided topographic mapping procedure that maps microscopic contours of the cornea.
- This procedure operates irregularities of the curvature of the cornea as well as optics. Irregularities in the curvature of the cornea are usually the underlying problem of vision. The treatment is focused on the visual axis of the eye. In contrast, other LASIK procedures are focused on the pupil.
- The contours of the cornea formed by the computer review are programmed into a specifically designed laser used for this procedure. At least 22,000 points of the cornea are mapped. An individualized treatment plan is created, and the laser applies this treatment to the cornea. As each patient’s eyes are diverse, no 2 treatment plans are alike.
- The irregularities of the cornea are flattened, and optical quality displays so perfectly so that light enters the eye smoothly. This appears in clear, sharp vision. The technique goes beyond the standard changes of eyeglasses. Maximum patients see extra clearly without spectacles after treatment with Contoura Vision than they did with corrective lenses.
- The results of Contoura Vision changes are interesting. Nearly 65% of the patients who had the treatment have correction safer than 6/6. Also, there is limited damage to tissues and quicker healing. Contoura Vision is also situations when people are not happy with the results of LASIK surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates for this high-level technique involve patients who:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a steady corrective eyeglass or contact lens prescription
- Having up to but no more than 8 diopters of myopia
- May have up to 3 diopters of astigmatism but no more than that.
The doctors do prescribe this treatment as :
- CONTOURA Vision gives the greatest power correction of all laser procedures.
- CONTOURA Vision corrects not only the specs power of the eye. But also improves any irregularities in the cornea thus growing the eye focus quality of the patient.
The Contoura Vision is helpful for :
- Especially fit for patients with Astigmatism > 1D
- Reduce the problem in night driving
- Minor sensitivity towards light and limited glare
- Better quality in viewing things
Dr. Shweta Jain
Dr. Rajiv Mohan
Dr. Sanjiv Mohan
MS from Dharwad university, Belgaum.
Trained for higher surgical training in Scotland U.K for 2 years.
Experience: Dr. Sanjiv Mohan has an experience of over 18 years as an Ophthalmologist”