The retina is like the film of the camera that transfers the image to the brain for processing and analyzing. A damaged retina can drive to notable visual disturbances. The problem in viewing the objects is the biggest barrier one will face. The disturbance remains permanently if not treated in time. Retinal surgery usually takes 1-2 hours to perform. The retinal diseases are the way most common causes of a permanent loss of vision in many patients, if not operated on time.
Get free consultation
Retina Surgery at Eyemantra Eye Centre in Delhi
Want to protect the vision of your loved ones and you as well?
Visit Eyemantra Eye Centre, for Retinal Treatment consultation, where specialists work round the clock to assure the vision of protection. Plus, they provide valuable services with hygienic amenities.
Infants and adults with various types of retina difficulties are examined here. Also, treated as per the condition. Our eye hospitals have a gilt-edge foundation with excellent standard machines to diagnose and treat every kind of eye condition.
We also have worldwide patients i.e. National and international as well. Patients come from different parts of the world to get their retina surgery operated and leave entirely happy with our treatment.
” A happy customer is our PRIORITY”
Problems Associated with Retina
There are four main types of disorders which are related to the retina:
- Diabetic Retinopathy – It is the most usual problem linked with people having a disease of diabetes. In Diabetic Retinopathy disease, the huge blood sugar levels damage the blood vessels of the retina and harm it. In the advanced stages, it can cause blindness.
- Retinopathy Of Prematurity – RoP is essentially caused due to the retinal blood vessels grow abnormally and harm prematurely born babies. It can cause retinal detachment and blindness.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration – The damage of the Macula can cause AMD which can lead to a permanent vision loss.
- Retinal Detachment – It is mainly the detachment of the retina from the layer underneath. If it is not taken care of properly, there is a chance of a permanent vision loss.
Angiography is one of the most common tests that are done to identify the problems which can cause permanent blindness due to the disorders of the Retina.
Based on the results, the patients are either suggested for Anti-VEGF Therapy or Photodynamic Therapy depending upon their condition.
Solutions for Retinal Diseases
In the primary stages of different retinal diseases usually, no symptoms are seen alone from the one change or blurring in vision power. Later on, stages of this disorder vision losses begin to happen which may get worse if not operated timely and properly.
In case, if one feels that there is a difficulty in the eye, they should instantly consult an eye specialist for additional examination. If it is a retinal disease, getting quick treatment will enhance the possibilities of retrieving or maintaining one’s vision, and limit additional loss.
During the regular eye checkups or consulting with our professionals, we recognize many problems of the eye and recommend solutions respectively. In the initial stages of the retinal problems generally, few precautions and a set of basic medicines and eye drops are suggested for the treatment.
When the diseases are at advanced stages or they are not being cured with the initial treatment- the surgery is then suggested after reviewing the eye condition and knowing the patient’s problems. This is the time when an extremely skilled surgeon would step in and recognize what kind of surgery is required and what will be the recovery time.
- The cost of “Fundus Photography” is Rs.500.
- The cost of “Fundus Angiography” is Rs.2,500.
- The cost of “Optical coherence tomography (Macula)” is Rs.1,500.
- The procedure of “Yag Laser” will cost Rs.2,500.
- The procedure of “Green Laser” will cost Rs.2,500.
- The procedure of “Yag Peripheral Iridotomy”, will cost Rs.3,000.
We also provide charitable services for the “underprivileged sections of society” because we believe in making the world a more happier place to live in.
So an individual who is in need of eye treatment, but is unable to afford the treatment expenses, can come to our hospital and his entire treatment will be done “free of cost or at a very nominal price”.