Eye Mantra – Approved / Empaneled by IFFCO Tokio General Insurance 

Eye Mantra is one of the top eye hospital chain in India. We are on the panel of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance, and provide state-of-the-art services and facilities to IFFCO Tokio General Insurance beneficiaries. We are a IFFCO Tokio General Insurance-approved hospital with branches in Delhi, Orissa, Tiruppur, Hisar and other cities. We also offer same day discharge and cashless facilities for IFFCO Tokio General Insurance.

We can offer cashless facilities under IFFCO Tokio General Insurance for wide range of treatments including Lasik eye surgery, refractive surgery, corneal services, retinal services, cataract surgery, and more. Our doctors are highly professional when it comes serving IFFCO Tokio General Insurance patients. 

IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Network Empaneled Hospitals

Founded in December 2000, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd. is a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) and its Japanese counterpart, Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Group. IFFCO holds 74% of the total capital while Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Group own the remaining 26%. The company commenced its operations in April 2001, making it one of the youngest general insurers in India.
IFFCO Tokio is headquartered in Gurugram and has a network of over 140 branches across the country. It offers a wide range of insurance products including health, motor, travel, home, personal accident, and general insurance. The company has received several awards and accolades over the years, testifying to its commitment to providing quality service. In 2013, it was awarded the ‘Fastest Growing General Insurance Company of the Year by Dun & Bradstreet and in 2016, it bagged the prestigious ‘Golden Peacock Award for Innovation in Insurance’.

Everybody Deserves To See The World Clearly.

We feel that everyone deserves to have a healthy vision. That’s why we’ve set out to deliver the finest eye care possible.

0 +
Happy Patients
0 +
Diseases
0 +
Hospitals
0 +
Doctors

Why IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Patients should trust Eyemantra?

Free Surgery Consultation

Free Surgery Consultation

Laser Painless Procedure

Laser Painless Procedure

EMI / Cashless Facilitie

EMI / Cashless Facilities

Free Post Surgery Consultation

Free Post Surgery Consultation

Dedicated Care Companion

Dedicated Care Companion

Most Affordable Surgery

Most Affordable Surgery

Doctors serving IFFCO Tokio General Insurance patients

Doctor Shweta Jain
Dr. Shweta Jain
Cataract, Retina, Glaucoma, LASIK
Dr. Neha Wadhwa
Dr. Neha Wadhwa
LASIK
Dr. Lalit
Dr. Lalit Chaudhary
Femtosecond LASIK
Dr. Poonam
Dr. Poonam Gupta
Femtosecond LASIK

World Class Facilities for IFFCO Tokio General Insurance patients

Slit-Lamp
Slit Lamp
Post-Operative-Care
Post Operative Care
Eye-Lasik-Machine
Excimer Laser Machine
Femto-Lasik-Machine
Femto Lasik Machine
Sirius
Sirius
Eyemantra-Delhi
Eyemantra Delhi

Achievements

NABH
NABH Accredited
Ayushman Bharat Certified
Ayushman Bharat Certified
Qci
QCI Certified
Google Reviews
Stellar Google reviews
CGHS
Assosciations with Government

Happy IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Patient after treatment from Eyemantra

Deepak

I had an amazing experience at Eyemantra Clinic! The staff was incredibly professional and caring, and the lasik treatment was fantastic. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone considering lasik surgery. Thank you, Eyemantra Clinic, for giving me back my confidence and improving my quality of life!

Rahul, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Patient

Our Eye Hospitals

Paschim Vihar: 
Location A1/10, A1 Block, Block A, Paschim Vihar, West Delhi-110063

 

Bahadurgarh:
Location Delhi – Rohtak Rd, near Rajesh Joon Office, Dalbir Nagar.

 

Tiruppur:
Location Door No. 386, P.N. Road, Tiruppur -641602, India

 

Jharsuguda:
Location Near Hotal Sakuntalam, Badmal, Jharsuguda, Orissa

 

Make An Appointment

Free Tele-Consultation

Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top eye doctors