EYE HOSPITAL IN PITAMPURA
Get free consultation
Get free consultation
Super Specialty in Eye-Care
EyeMantra Eye Hospital Pitampura is designed, keeping in mind the needs of our patients. EyeMantra is the Most In-Demand Eye Hospital in Pitampura and NorthWest Delhi. We have a separate, dedicated department and team for each specialty. Our Pediatric Department has a team of the Most Experienced Children’s or Pediatric Eye Doctor in Pitampura, Delhi. Similarly, we have a well-experienced and helpful optometrist at our spacious and air-conditioned OPD area. Just to assist and guide our patients and their caretakers. A huge and spotlessly clean recovery lounge to accommodate day-care patients and their companions. Even our consultation rooms have the utmost superior equipment to help diagnose and treat patients with accuracy. We provide incomparable vision care and that’s what makes us the Topmost Eye Hospital in Pitampura.
Advance Eye Care Center
- Get the best in Eye Technology: We offer the best eye treatments for simple and complex surgeries.
- Largest TPA Network: We offer the best eye treatments for simple and complex surgeries.
- Easy Payments: Just pay 20% and get interest free EMI payment plans for any procedure. Get special discounts for students and senior citizens.
- Unmatched Trust: All procedures are done by a highly motivated team with an experience of over 10000 LASIK and 60000 other surgeries.
Leading Eye Care Hospital in Pitampura (to replace Delhi’s Leading Eye Care Clinic)
If you are facing any problem with the eye or vision. And understand that eyes, the most delicate organ in our body, should be handled in the maximum precise possible way by highly qualified professionals. You would come to Eyemantra. It is the Best Eye Hospital in Pitampura and Delhi to offer a complete range of ophthalmic treatments.
Our specialties include, but are not limited to, Corneal Diseases, LASIK surgery for Specs Removal, Glaucoma, Cataract Surgery, and Pediatric Ocular health. Not to mention Oculoplasty. Our eye surgeons are qualified in the national as well as international arenas. With degrees, certifications, and awards, in general ophthalmology and specialties, including neuro-ophthalmology and retinal health.
- Top-rated on Google with more than 4.5 out of 5 stars by patient reviews
- Individualized attention, care, and consideration for each patient to understand your requirement
- Accreditation by NABH
- Among the Pioneers to perform LASIK surgery in North-NorthWest Delhi for Specs Removal
- On Empanelment with many Government and Non-Government organizations. Such as ECHS (for ex-servicemen and defense), CGHS, and DGHS
- Our Touchless LASIK is at par with the major international eye care providers
- We strive to deliver world-class “Ophthalmic Treatment” facilities for all our patients at an affordable cost
Advantages of Getting Treated by EyeMantra
Eyemantra Eye Hospital Pitampura provides a complete range of ophthalmic services.
The clinics are equipped with the latest breakthrough in technology. Manufactured by original leading international brands.
The only Eye Doctor in Pitampura to Perform a Complete Diagnosis. Explain, Discuss and Recommend the Treatment Options available, in Simpler Terms.
So that You Understand and Choose what is Best for You.
100 % “Dr. Shweta Jain is a well-known ophthalmologist who has been contributory providing quality eye care. Her ethical skills and knowledge in MBBS plus Ophthalmology made her write thesis on Comparative evaluation of fundus fluorescein angiography with spectral domain OCT in patients of age-related macular degeneration. She has great surgical experience such as ECCE with PCIOL, Anterior vitrectomy etc. Currently, she is Pursuing FRCS (Glasgow).”
“Dr. Rajiv Mohan is a renowned ophthalmologist who has been instrumental in providing quality eye care and education in Northern India, both in private and charitable sectors. He received his medical degree from University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi in 1985 and Masters in Ophthalmology from Karnataka University in 1989. In 1990 he did his advanced medical training in the field of vitreo- retina from England and got his FRCS (Glasgow) in 2002. ”
“Qualification: MBBS from SMS medical college Jaipur
MS from Dharwad university, Belgaum.
Trained for higher surgical training in Scotland U.K for 2 years.
Experience: Dr. Sanjiv Mohan has an experience of over 18 years as an Ophthalmologist”