EYE HOSPITAL IN ROHINI
Get free consultation
Get free consultation
Super Specialty in Eye-Care
EyeMantra Eye Hospital Rohini is designed, for total care of the needs of our patients. EyeMantra is the most In-Demand Eye Hospital in Rohini and North-NorthWest Delhi. We have a separate, dedicated team and department for each specialty. For example, the Pediatric Department has a team of the Most Competent Children’s Eye Doctor in Rohini, Delhi. Likewise, we have a highly skilled and helpful optometrist at our spacious and air-conditioned OPD area. Just to efficiently assist and guide our patients and their caretakers. A huge and spotlessly clean recovery lounge to accommodate day-care patients with their companions. Even our consultation rooms have the ultra-superior equipment to help diagnose and treat patients with correctness. We provide exceptional vision care and that’s what makes us the Leading Eye Hospital in Rohini.
Advance Eye Care Center
- Get the best in Eye Technology: We offer the best eye treatments for simple and complex surgeries.
- Largest TPA Network: We offer the best eye treatments for simple and complex surgeries.
- Easy Payments: Just pay 20% and get interest free EMI payment plans for any procedure. Get special discounts for students and senior citizens.
- Unmatched Trust: All procedures are done by a highly motivated team with an experience of over 10000 LASIK and 60000 other surgeries.
Leading Eye Care Hospital in Rohini (to replace Delhi’s Leading Eye Care Clinic)
If you are facing any problem with your eye or vision. And understand that eyes, the most delicate organ in our body, should be handled in the most precise way by highly qualified professionals. That is if you value your eyes. You would come to Eyemantra. It is the Best Eye Hospital in Rohini and Delhi to offer a complete range of ophthalmic treatments. Our works include, but are not limited to, Corneal Diseases, LASIK surgery for Specs Removal, Glaucoma, Cataract Surgery, and Pediatric Ocular health. Not to mention Oculoplasty. Our eye surgeons are accomplished practitioners in the national as well as international arena. With many degrees, certifications, and awards, in general ophthalmology and specialties, including neuro-ophthalmology and retinal health.
- Top-rated on Google with more than 4.5 out of 5 stars by patient reviews
- Individualized attention, care, and consideration for each patient to understand your requirement
- Accreditation by NABH
- Among the Pioneers to perform LASIK surgery in North-NorthWest Delhi for Specs Removal
- On Empanelment with many Government and Non-Government organizations. Such as ECHS (for ex-servicemen and defense), CGHS, and DGHS
- Our Touchless LASIK is at par with the major international eye care providers
- We strive to deliver world-class “Ophthalmic Treatment” facilities for all our patients at an affordable cost
Why You Should Get Treated with EyeMantra
Eyemantra Eye Hospital Rohini provides a total range of services related to the eyes.
Our goal is to provide the best eye care to everyone that fits their budget.
The clinics are equipped with the latest breakthrough in technology. Manufactured by Original Leading International Brands.
100 % “Dr. Shweta Jain is a well-known ophthalmologist who has been contributory providing quality eye care. Her ethical skills and knowledge in MBBS plus Ophthalmology made her write thesis on Comparative evaluation of fundus fluorescein angiography with spectral domain OCT in patients of age-related macular degeneration. She has great surgical experience such as ECCE with PCIOL, Anterior vitrectomy etc. Currently, she is Pursuing FRCS (Glasgow).”
“Dr. Rajiv Mohan is a renowned ophthalmologist who has been instrumental in providing quality eye care and education in Northern India, both in private and charitable sectors. He received his medical degree from University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi in 1985 and Masters in Ophthalmology from Karnataka University in 1989. In 1990 he did his advanced medical training in the field of vitreo- retina from England and got his FRCS (Glasgow) in 2002. ”
“Qualification: MBBS from SMS medical college Jaipur
MS from Dharwad university, Belgaum.
Trained for higher surgical training in Scotland U.K for 2 years.
Experience: Dr. Sanjiv Mohan has an experience of over 18 years as an Ophthalmologist”